Monday, August 12, 2013

work pretty

     Working somewhere that you have to always look put together and fashionable (aka retail) can be tiring, but oh so much fun. Here's my look for today!!:

Dress: anthropologie. Flats: Urban Outfitters.
Belt: Forever 21.

Earrings: local Oregon 


Flats: Urban Outfitters.
Make-up by me!!























UPDATE:
     So I went to work and bought lots of things before my shift started (#sorryforpartyrocking). And then proceeded to wear said items at work. but seriously. Today I was like a walking anthropologie/urban outfitters ad.  Dress, bracelet and necklace all from anthropologie and shoes from urban. And then at the end of my shift, I bought a floppy hat. Because who could resist the following hat for $13? Not this girl. 

Sorry the lighting is so dim!! 
It's a froggy!
I fell in love with the star necklace today.
had to take an action shot,
if only to get the coveted 'wind in hair' look!






à la prochaine... 

2 comments:

  1. Love that hat!!! Reminds me of vacation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha ya! I think it might be meant for vacations in tropical locales! I tried to use it as a sunshield while driving, not a good idea! ahahah just got in the way :[

      Delete