Friday, August 9, 2013

urban outfitters

tiga tee.
I didn't buy those shorts :[ definitely should have. 
     One of the many perks of being a UO employee [which includes
anthropologieFree People, and Urban Outfitters] is "employee appreciation" times. So right now, I'm getting crazy good discounts on EVERYTHING at anthro and Urban Outfitters, with these awesome deals coming at Free People and our other sister stores soon! So yesterday after work, I spent too much at Urban, but thanks to the discount, I spent a whole heckuva lot less than I would have otherwise!

Here's da bounty [please excuse the fitting room photos... I bought them yesterday! Haven't had time to actually wear anything!!]:

SPIRIT ANIMAL.
Just a casual shamless bathroom mirror selfie.
#sorryforpartyrocking
I think this was my favorite thing I bought.
So sweet, yet so sassy. ;]
back view!
Yep! another jumper. gotta get them whilst still in style!
sweet distress while near undressed.
another back-view!
a better back-view.
what? I like back-views.
Maxi Relaxi!
The slit in this thing is mega.
These jackets are just display and are not for sale. Trust me.
I asked.




à la prochaine...

2 comments: