Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Casual Wednesday?

     So this morning, I woke up at 7:30am to a call from my job. Two rings then it was over. Frantically, I called back, thinking I must have messed up reading the schedule and was supposed to be at work at 7am, not the 4pm to 8pm on-call shift I thought I had. But no, someone just called in sick, so my manager thought I might come be able to come in early [but then realized how early it was (I had closed the night before), felt bad and hung up]. But of course, I jumped at the chance to get some hours [and some dolla dolla bills yo] in today, so I was at work by 10am. Sometimes it's really nice to not have a life and be able to change your entire day like that so easily! 
     And since I have Thursday and Friday off this week [I've worked everyday since last Friday, so I think I deserve it. and so do my feet and my knees!] so today was kind of like my Friday. So I went casual. Deal with it! 

#sorryforpartyrocking 

Top: The Gap. Pants: H&M. Belt: some vegan store that sells on Amazon.
Oh hey, Jon Devoto in the background. :]
Make up by me.
Shoes: Urban Outfitters.
I'm really starting to wear these suckers out. They so dirty.
Cuff: anthropologie.
[and my only anthro article today! good for me.]
and nails by me!! :]
Necklaces: Target.
because Target is the shit.





à la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment