Saturday, August 17, 2013

Saturday Nights.

     When you work a job with hours other than the typical 9 to 5 [to make your dreams come true. but I don't wanna be like you!] then you end up going out on the town on weird nights [like Tuesdays and Thursdays] and staying in on Friday and Saturday nights. I was scheduled for an on-call closing shift [6pm to around 11:30pm], so I didn't know if I'd be working until 4pm this afternoon [seriously, tell me about it. worst shift ever.] so I made very tentative nighttime plans. Then when I called in at 4pm, my manager asked me to come in at 5pm to be off at 9pm. Pretty perfect, eh? Well, long story short [too late!], I got off at a pretty perfect time to go out [and made more than enough $$$ to cover any bar expenses], but my plans fell through :[ oh well. now I can spend what I made on what matters [like gas for my babe] and spend my night with a few Horrible Bosses ;]

WERK:
Dress: H&M. Boots: Urban Outfitters. Belt: Forever 21. 
I <3 these boots :]
Cuff: anthropologie.
Make up by me!!
Necklace by a local Oregon artist.



so yeah. after I got home from work, my night turned into this:


Tiga tee from UO.
Leggings: Forever 21. Socks from Anchorage airport.
Rocking a pair of 'laska socks in celebration of heading up there in four days!!
$5 at Target? yesplease.
I am dying to finish this!! and start the next one...
growl power.
Oh yeah. and I picked up one of these on my drive home :']]]


... and then my night disintegrated into this:







#shamelessselfies 
#sorryforpartyrocking








à la prochaine...

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. yayy!!! I'm finally up here! and only 3 hours til the weekend!!

      Delete
  2. I love your work outfit!! Super stylish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I didn't think I was going to get called in and I didn't want to take my boots off, so I just didn't! I thought someone was going to say something about my outfit not being 'anthropologie' but no one did! and I got compliments on the boots!

      Delete