Wednesday, September 4, 2013

pants. pants! PANTS!

     So when I first started working at anthropologie, I was all about the dresses. I was always afraid that if I didn't overdress, I'd get sent home or something [for not properly representing the brand]. But as my days there became weeks and now months, I realized that I can represent myself and my store's brand just as well in pants. And especially with how many closing shifts I've had lately [four out of four work days since I've been back from 'laska!], the idea of not being cold in the store [or when leaving after night-fall], not worrying about my dress revealing a tad too much of me or even just having pockets [which is necessary for keeping a walkie-talkie on your person] have never been more appealing. So hooray for pants!


Thursday Night
Top: Gap. Jeans: Delias. Boots: UO. Watch: Citizen.
Make-up [always] by me!

Friday Night
Top: Material Girl for Macy's. Pants: Gap. Boots: UO.
Necklace: Target. Hair: crimped from day-old braids! :]

Tuesday Night
Top and necklace: anthropologie. Pants: H&M. Boots: [you guessed it!] UO. Watch: Citizen.

Necklace: anthro. Hair: washed!!


So yeah... those boots are also a new staple of mine [in case you weren't sure] and the watch is essential when closing, to stay on-time!












à la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment